• 1 cup pear juice • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• ¼ cup turbinado sugar • ¾ cups honey
• 2-inch piece of ginger, grated • Fresh grated nutmeg to taste
• 1 sample vial or a dropperful of a Humboldt Apothecary
tincture of your choice (adjust to desired strength)
• Soda water + Ice (enough to fill your glass)
TO PREPARE + SERVE
Combine pear juice with turbinado sugar and ginger. Simmer on low for approximately 10 minutes. Strain the syrup through a mesh strainer. Add honey, lemon juice, and fresh grated nutmeg. Stir and combine well. Let cool and refrigerate in a jar with a lid. To serve, fill an 8-ounce glass with ice, add a few tablespoons of the pear syrup and your favorite Humboldt Apothecary tincture, fill with soda water, and stir.