Cannabis media brand mymilligram launches its mymilly box, the first direct-to consumer subscription box focused on microdosing. Available for pre-order and door-to-door delivery throughout California, the monthly mymilly box features a curated selection of the newest and most cutting-edge, low-dose, and high-quality cannabis products made in the state. These products range from 1mg to 5mg, and up to 10mg of THC, but are always easily measurable and adjustable to smaller doses to help consumers become comfortable with exploring quality cannabis products in a controlled, low and slow way. As with the in-depth product reviews on mymilligram, the mymilly box is designed to inspire people to discover new products to help with sleep, pain and energy management, fun, sex, creativity, and overall well-being.
“I realized that after trying numerous cannabis products over the past thirty years, I’m a microdoser in a heavy-hitter world,” says mymilligram founder Marcia Gagliardi. “With the mymilly box, I’m taking everything I’ve learned from my own low-dose journey to introduce people to cutting-edge California products, and how to say ‘high!’ to cannabis and explore its many benefits without getting too high.”
In a nod to Marcia’s culinary background as a restaurant columnist and founder of tablehopper, each box strives to bring cannabis into a lifestyle context by including high-quality beverages, culinary products, and more. The inaugural mymilly box will arrive in a limited mymilligram drawstring backpack (with the trademark mymilligram lips) and will include:
- Artet, a refined, non-alcoholic, Italian-style, infused aperitif that will change the way you unwind (2.5mg THC per serving).
- LEVEL Gum, brand-new infused gum in either CBD or Hybrid (10mg CBD or THC per piece).
- Apothecanna Body Spray, an extra-strength, pain relief spray, one of Marcia’s favorite topicals for quick relief and icy-hot tingles (1:1 CBD to THC ratio).
- Pantry Edibles, elegant gianduja ganache bonbons created in partnership with Frankies Spuntino Group in New York (5mg THC per chocolate).
- Available soon for pre-order for the holidays (December 2–12), the December mymilly box will include:
- Lightly Lifted, balanced 1:1 (for every 1mg of CBD, there’s 1mg of THC) citrusy cannabis drops that are great in beverages and built for holiday entertaining.
- House of Saka’s first Vinfusion: Saka Pink, a new luxury infused beverage made from grapes, perfect for a host gift (proprietary 1:5 blend of CBD and THC).
- Kiskanu Face Oil, a soothing cannabis face oil that does wonders for winter skin.
- LEVEL CBN Tablinguals, the latest sublingual product from Level designed to help with sleep.
- Humboldt Apothecary, 1:1 Wintergreen Stick, a unique and minty dry roll-on for pain relief.
December subscribers will also have the option to add Pantry’s Frankies 457 olive oil ganache (or gianduja) bonbons for the holidays, and LEVEL’s groundbreaking new THCV gum.
Since education is an important pillar of mymilligram’s mission, mymilly box subscribers will receive tips on how to use the products via engaging videos starring Marcia and her signature and colorful caftans. (Anyone can watch them on the mymilligram YouTube channel.
The first mymilly box is available for door-to-door delivery statewide in California via Big Moon Sky for only $140 (plus taxes) with free shipping.
mymilligram is a media brand and educational platform launched by Marcia Gagliardi in 2018, following the success of her e-column and website tablehopper, which features San Francisco dining and drinking news and reviews. mymilligram was created to inform and guide both newcomers and old friends of cannabis to the latest innovative products, offering an insight into microdosing that is often overlooked by mainstream cannabis media.