Knowing how much tincture to take can be confusing, but it doesn’t have to be. Herbs will affect everyone in slightly different ways. This is why we can’t give general dosing instructions that work for everybody. The following tips should help you find your perfect dose within a relatively short period of time. Keep in mind that your required dose may change over time. Consuming with healthy fatty foods such as nuts, yogurt, avocado, cheese, will minimize delayed onset of desired effects.
Drop=individual drops Dropperful/1mL=filling the dropper
One Serving=1 dropperful or 1 mL
- START SMALL: For new users we recommend initially starting with half of a serving. If you feel mild effects, but not exactly what you want, try increasing to a full serving. For experienced users, we recommend starting with one serving. All users may increase dosage in increments as desired until you find the dose that feels perfect for you.
- DELAYED ONSET: Taking tincture is different from smoking in that it can take 1 to 2 hours before you feel the full effects. Keep this in mind when choosing when to take it and when considering taking more.
- BE PATIENT: It may take several tries before you find the dose that works best for you.
- BE CONSISTENT: Depending on your condition, the formula may work best for you if taken moderately 2-4 times a day rather than in one dose.
- YOU KNOW YOUR BODY BEST: Only you can decide the right amount for you. If you experience unpleasant effects, stop taking immediately.
I've had six back surgeries, two knee surgeries, and my neck fused. I've been on major pain killers my whole life. I'm 50yrs old and could barely walk or do things with my kids. I was introduced to Sweet Jane CBD and it changed my life. 20 minutes after taking my first dose I was a new person.