BLACKBERRY HONEY MOCKTAIL
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries, plus more for garnish
- About 1/4 cup of honey or more as desired
- a sprig of mint, plus more for garnish
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups seltzer
- Humboldt Apothecary Sweet Jane Tincture (dose as needed)1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the blackberries, honey, and mint until very well blended.
2. Add the juice of 1 lemon and water to your cocktail shaker, cover, and shake to mix.
3. Add suggested dosage of HA Sweet Jane Tincture.
4. Strain the mixture into two glasses with ice
5. Pour the seltzer on top of the mixture
6. Garnish with blackberries and mint leaves